With all the media craze surrounding turmeric, we decided it was time to for us to write an in depth analysis of its benefits and what you want to look out for when buying an effective turmeric extract.
Since its first feature on the world’s most famous TV doctor’s show, supplement manufacturers have been crawling out of the woodwork to create their ‘version’ of turmeric, with wild claims as to its actual benefits. As each new company bursts into the market with their own ‘proprietary formula’, it becomes harder to separate fact from fiction, premium product from worthless imitation.
We decided it was time for us to find the most effective turmeric (curcumin) supplement on the market with a proven track record, to find out which products were sub-par, which were flat-out lying about what was even in their pills, and which, if any, might actually be worth a try. Our research has led us to an amazing turmeric supplement testimonial which we’d like to share with you.
66 year old Mary is just like you and me. She lives with the daily aches and pains that come with being that age. The truth is, regardless of whether you’re a man or woman you know what these pains are. Once you reach a certain age joints in your body don’t function like they used to, your brain doesn’t function like it used too, you’re dealing with daily pain from the years of abuse you’ve put your body through. The question then becomes how we deal with that pain that dramatically change how you live and your quality of life.
Mary, an avid golfer, struggled with all of the common aches and pains that come from playing a sport with so much twisting and turning not to mention all the abuse put on her body from being 60+ years of age. After a normal round of golf, Mary would be stiff, have swollen joints and be in pain…we’ve all been there and it doesn’t take golf to put us there!
*Read Mary’s Story:
“I am 66 years old and I play golf at least 3 times a week (weather permitting). Supporting bone and joint health was the reason I started looking into taking a turmeric supplement. I did a bit of research and found that black pepper was necessary for proper absorption. After doing a bit more research I found that this supplement was one of the most highly recommended choices for this type of premium turmeric curcumin supplement. I started taking 2 capsules daily. Within a short time I started feeling much more freedom in my joints and could tell my inflammation had gone down significantly. I was absolutely shocked because supplements had never really worked for me before.
After less than halfway through the bottle I noticed my shoulders regained full range of motion, my knees and ankles could carry me through the whole round of golf, but that’s not all… I previously had to keep a score counter on me so I could remember my score but after taking turmeric, I could tell that I was thinking much more clearly and the score counter was no longer needed. My brain was functioning much more clearly, a super side effect that was not expected!
After golf, my joints would be swollen, I felt stiff and old. After taking turmeric I noticed that my joints were no longer swollen like they used to be. In fact, my ankles used to swell up after any type of physical activity but now they were not swelling up at all!
I decided to stop taking turmeric to see if what I was experiencing truly was this supplement. I went a short time without taking turmeric and guess what? I started hearing my bones creak, my ankles were swollen and I couldn’t take my full back swing again (not to mention my husband said I was cranky)! I went to my local grocery store because I figured I could get turmeric there but after two months of taking the cheaper stuff, I realized you definitely get what you pay for! The cheaper stuff didn’t help my joints and it definitely didn’t do anything for my swelling! My research told me the reason why was due to the amount of Curcuminoids in this supplement I was taking. This supplement had 1000mg of 95% curcuminoids. Most others only have 100-150mg of this key ingredient!
I re-ordered my turmeric supplement and after taking it I’m back to my old self again! No aches and pains, my swelling has gone down…and my husband said I’m back to my cheerful self again! I have no doubt this Turmeric is the real deal, if you’re thinking about trying it, don’t wait. I was most definitely a skeptic too, but trust me, it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made. Now it’s simply part of my daily routine!”
★Special offer★ Me First Living is offering the readers of Simple Health Tricks these limited time discounts! Take advantage of discounts up to 35%, as low as $17.51 per bottle!
You can also call to order by phone, 24/7: (844) 344-6488
Listen to these actual results from people just like you!
How Turmeric Curcumin Beats Popular NSAIDs…
Turmeric is a potent natural anti-inflammatory compound. If you’re wondering why that is such a big deal, here’s a small sample of things that inflammation can lead too: Alzheimer’s Disease, heart disease, kidney problems, cancer, eczema, allergies, arthritis, stroke, and asthma, to name a few. One recent study found that osteoarthritis patients who added 200 mg of curcumin a day to their treatment plan experienced reduced pain and increased mobility, whereas the control group, which received no curcumin, experienced no significant improvements
What has turmeric been scientifically proven to do?
- Turmeric contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties
- Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory Compound
- Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases
- Curcumin leads to various improvements that should lower your risk of heart disease
- Studies show Turmeric Curcumin may be useful in preventing alzheimer’s disease
- Arthritis patients respond very well to curcumin supplementation
- Studies show that curcumin has incredible benefits against depression
- Curcumin may help delay aging and fight age-related chronic diseases
The *KEY* Difference Between Turmeric (Curcumin) Supplements
Turmeric root powder is very different from standardized turmeric extract because turmeric root powder contains 2-4% curcuminoids while standardized turmeric extract contains 95% curcuminoids! That is a massive difference & this is by far one of the biggest mistakes we hear from first time users of turmeric! What type of difference does that make in a turmeric supplement? Look at the image below to get a better understanding.
The supplement on the left is a very popular turmeric supplement and the turmeric supplement on the right is Me First Living Premium Standardized Turmeric Supplement. What’s the big difference? Well, you can see the label on the left contains 500mg per capsule of turmeric root powder. Knowing that turmeric root powder contains 2-4% curcuminoids (where all of the turmeric benefits are stored) you can assume that you’ll be getting 20-40mg of curcuminoids for every 1000mg or two capsules you take with this turmeric supplement.
Now, take a look at Me First Living’s supplement, it contains 1000mg (or 500mg per capsule) of Standardized Turmeric 95% curcuminoids! What does that mean? That means for every 1000mg or two capsules you take of our turmeric supplement you’ll be getting 950mg of curcuminoids! The difference is huge!
You MUST Have Turmeric With Black Pepper
Even better than turmeric with black pepper is turmeric with Bioperine! We’ll explain why. Just like 2-4% of turmeric is composed of an active compound called curcumin, about 5% of black pepper by weight is comprised of this compound called piperine. What is piperine? Well just like curcuminoids contain all of the amazing turmeric benefits, piperine is where all of the black pepper benefits are stored! Piperine is a potent inhibitor of drug metabolism. One of the ways our liver gets rid of foreign substances is making them water soluble so they can be more easily excreted. But this black pepper molecule inhibits that process. Take a look at the image below to see how Bioperine increased the absorption of curcumin into the body by 2000%!
What Kind Of Turmeric Benefits Can Be Found From Taking The RIGHT Turmeric Supplement?
- Several recent studies show that turmeric/curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties and modifies immune system responses. A 2006 study showed turmeric was more effective at preventing joint inflammation and reducing joint inflammation than NSAIDS.
- A 2010 clinical trial found that a turmeric supplement called Meriva (standardized to 75 percent curcumin combined with phosphatidylcholine) provided long-term improvement in pain and function in 100 patients with knee OA.
- In a small 2012 pilot study, a curcumin product called BCM-95 reduced joint pain and swelling in patients with active RA better than diclofenac, an nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- At the University of Arizona, researchers led by endocrinologist Janet Funk injected a bacterial substance known to cause joint inflammation (which is what arthritis ultimately is) into the bellies of the rodents. If the researchers gave them turmeric first (also by injection into the abdomen), there was far less joint swelling produced.
- In 2009, a study was published in the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine, which compared the pain relieving effects of curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric) and ibuprofen. It was found that the curcumin provided equally effective or better results as the ibuprofen.
What Turmeric Supplement Do We Recommend?
We suggest Me First Living Health & Wellness Premium Turmeric Supplement & for good reason. Look at the image below, that’s called a certificate of analysis and is something you rarely see in the supplement industry. What does that show? This shows that the product has been tested for things like heavy metals, salmonella, mold and to verify it meets the label claims! Did you know getting this test done is NOT mandatory…
- Me First Living Turmeric Supplement contains only Premium Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% Curcuminoids), unlike other brands that either only contains Turmeric Root Powder or a small percentage of Turmeric Extract diluted with Turmeric Root Powder. This is extremely important to look for in a Turmeric Supplement as Curcumin is believed to be the active ingredient in Turmeric that is responsible for its many Health Benefits. Regular Turmeric Root Powder only contains between 2%- 5% Curcumin making Me First Living’s Turmeric Supplement 19 Times Stronger than brands that contains only Turmeric Root Powder. Be sure to always check the Supplement Panel to truly understand what is in a supplement.
- Turmeric has extremely poor bioavailability which means it is nearly impossible for the body to absorb on its own. Our formula introduces Black Pepper Extract (Piperine) which has been shown to increase the bioavailability or absorption of Turmeric by up to 2,000%.
- Contains Nearly No Oxalic Acid. Turmeric root has been found to contain a significant amount of Oxalates which increases the risks of Kidney Stones in some people. We’ve had our Turmeric Supplement tested by an Independent, Third Party Lab to verify that the Turmeric Extract in our supplement does not contain Oxalic Acid posing a potential risk to our customers. The results
detected less than 0.014% of Oxalic Acid, such a small amount that the lab was unable to quantitate the Oxalic Acid.
- Independent Third Party Tested
- Formulated using only the Highest Quality, All Natural Ingredients
- Contains No Preservatives, No Magnesium Stearate
- Vegan Friendly Formula
- Made in the United States
- Made in an FDA Regulated, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified Facility
There are multiple ways to try this product and we’re happy to say every option comes with a 100% money back guarantee!
Buy Direct | Buy From Amazon.Com | Buy From Walmart.Com | Buy From eBay.Com
*results may vary from user to user
4 thoughts on “66 Year Old Mom Discovers Turmeric For Joint Pain, Experiences “Super Side Effect”. Read Her Story…”
Is your product fermented as recommended by some experts as it is more bio-available by being fermented thus creating pro-biotics and aiding digestion? Please advise. Thanks. Carol Grace
Thanks for reaching out! I apologize, but this is not our turmeric curcumin supplement. This is just a turmeric supplement that we recommend and that other customers have had seen great benefits using!
I would reach out to the company to find out the answer to your question!
Have a great day!
do you needs supplement if you are using it fresh in your cooking
Great question! Turmeric root powder is what is used for cooking purposes. This type of turmeric contains around 2-4% curcuminoids which are the active compound in turmeric that give it all of it’s amazing benefits.
The Me First Living turmeric we recommend contains 1000mg of standardized turmeric 95% curcuminoids, effectively making this supplement almost 20x more potent than turmeric used for cooking! A lot of supplements have a small amount of this ingredient but barely any contain 1000mg of this ingredient!
I hope that helps answer your question!
Comments are closed.