The world of hair growth vitamins is riddled with myths and false hopes. Popular hair brands are adding cheap fillers and unnecessary additives to their formulas that not only dilute the potency of their supplements, but can be potentially harmful to your health.
We wanted to cut through the clutter and bring you real information on what works, what to look for, and what we’ve found to be the best all-in-one, “anti-aging” supplement. We also found the most common myths and truths surrounding hair vitamins, skin vitamins, and nail strengtheners, so you’re better equipped to make a successful purchase and start seeing results.
You know when you have dry skin. Your skin is tight, flaky in spots and appears dull, especially your hands, cheeks and around your eyes. Severe dry skin may lack elasticity, which accentuates fine lines and wrinkles. And for some people, it itches, burns and cracks! Your skin is comprised of 40% ceramides. This is the structure within your cells that allows you to retain moisture. The stronger your cells, the more moisture they can hold and smoother, softer and more supple your skin looks AND feels.
All natural, gluten-free Phytoceramides is a nutricosmetic, and a revolutionary approach to skin care. The secret? Ceramide-PCD™ from Oryza. This all natural rice-based ingredient strengthens your cells and allows your skin to retain more moisture, naturally where you need it.
Clinical tests of the active ingredient in Lezuna’s Phytoceramide supplement measured an improvement in moisture retention and appearance with a decrease in dryness and roughness. Bottom line, this does what no lotion can. It works with your body to improve the look and feel of your skin, hair and even your other cells within.*
- INCREASES Skin Hydration
- REDUCES Itchiness & Redness
- MINIMIZES Small Lines & Wrinkles
- PROMOTES Skin Smoothness
- FIGHTS Signs of Aging Visibly and from Within
- JUMP-STARTS Hair growth
- INCREASES Nail Strength
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Don’t Take Our Word For It, See What Real Users Have To Say
Ceramides are naturally occurring lipids (or fatty materials) found naturally in the skin. Phytoceramides are the plant-derived equivalent of ceramides, a lipid that keeps your skin hydrated and plump. Phytoceramides come from plants including sweet potatoes, rice and wheat. The lipids found in these plant’s oils are identical to those found within your skin’s membrane.
Ceramides pass through cell membranes and cannot be stored by your body. The only way to get them into our diet is through supplementation. As you age, ceramides diminish within your skin.
Stress, poor nutrition and environmental exposure contribute. The result is dry, flaky and itchy skin due to a loss of moisture. In young skin, ceramides maintain skin hydration at a cellular level, boosting the renewal process from the inside and out. Our Phytoceramides supplement allows your skin to continue to do this as you age.
Phytoceramides, along with Vitamins A, B, C, D & E are taken orally and improve the cells you see as well as those you don’t see within your body. Once taken as directed, cracked and damaged skin is moisturized.
How Can Lezuna Hair, Skin & Nails Help With Anti-Aging?
This ground breaking supplement contains many key ingredients that, until now, have not been offered in one capsule. Here’s what you need to know for anti-aging:
- Kiwi Seed Extract – Kiwi Seed Extract protects the skin from acne by protecting the skin from creating that space. Studies also found that Kiwi Seed Extract has anti-wrinkle properties without the dehydrating effects to the skin. At the same time, Kiwi Seed Extract demonstrated to reduce under eye darkness and even prevent future skin hyperpigmentation (darkening). This natural ingredient will have you looking your best quick and loving your skin!
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A derivatives are known as retinoids. Doris Day, MD, assistant clinical professor of dermatology at New York University Langone Medical Center says, “”There are more than 700 published studies on retinoids—they’re tried-and-true ingredients. Anyone who wants younger-looking skin should use one.” This is a tried and true anti-aging ingredient proven to reduce wrinkles, fade brown spots, and smooth roughness.
- Vitamin E – Proven to quell dryness by helping skin retain its natural moisturizers. Also, vitamin E’s potent ability to neutralize damaging free radicals has earned it the moniker “the protector.” A slew of skin care studies document its superstar status. In one, E significantly reduced the number of these unstable molecules created after exposure to cigarette smoke. Others show that when it’s used before UV exposure, skin is less red, swollen, and dry.
- Vitamin C – Prove to erase free radicals that trigger wrinkling, sagging, and other aging changes. Vitamin C also helps smooth and firm skin and fade brown spots. In one study, women who treated sun-damaged skin with a C cream for six months saw significant improvement in fine lines and discoloration. Though the benefits of retinoids (see vitamin A) and vitamin C sound similar, using both delivers more complexion perfection.
- Vitamin D – Research indicates the vitamin has powerful anti-aging properties: According to a 2004 study, applying it topically to hairless mice was found to significantly ward off wrinkles and protect against environmental aggressors (like solar UV radiation) by promoting skin cell turnover.
- Phytoceramides – This key ingredient was tested in a placebo controlled double blind study six weeks in duration with subjects taking 40mg per day. Both Dermatological and three dimensional microscopic skin surface analyses were performed via Visiocan. Skin hydration improved over 22%, skin roughness reduced by 24% & cell growth (reduce fine lines & wrinkles) improved by 63%! (Please see these test results in our images above)
Wrinkles and sun-damaged areas fill out and look fresh. Within, cells throughout your body rebuild, rejuvenating you from the inside out.
How To Jump Start Hair Growth
This supplement also contains a key ingredient for hair growth and nail strength called Biotin. Biotin has been used for many years for jump starting hair growth and increasing the strength of nails to prevent breaking and chipping. “Biotin is important for the growth of hair, nails, and healthy reproduction of skin” said Lauren Graf, clinical dietitian for Montefiore-Einstein Cardiac Wellness Program. “Low levels of biotin can lead to brittle nails and thinning hair. There is evidence that taking a biotin supplement can prevent hair thinning, especially if you are deficient.”
Try it risk free!
We highly recommend Lezuna Health & Wellness’s Hair Skin and Nails supplement for a few key reasons: Clinically studied ingredients proven to work! The phytoceramides used in this formula has extensive research behind it and has been proven to produce results. They also include key ingredients to jump-start hair growth making this the best “all-in-one” hair, skin and nails supplement we’ve seen on the market!